I watched Forrest Gump again for the third time and every time I watched it, it speaks to me differently. He is a man that wanted to live a simple life, with his life priorities in things that truly matter.
I guess being in this world we live today, its very easy to be grumpy and to blame everyone and everything all the time. And it is not in our nature, especially in sunny Singapore, to be thankful in little things that happened.
So I have decided to try to write down things that I am thankful for. Nope I will not set a number as i believe some days we have more things to be thankful for then others. So lets start!
Today, I am thankful for
1. An awesome time of fellowship with my mom! We had coffee and brunch at a secret cafe and spent 2 hours just talking about random stuff.
2. I found parking at an almost impossible location in Hongkong Street. A car was waiting in front of us but went off without parking! What are the chances? Lol
3. The servers at the cafe was really nice and that made my day! Simple but it puts a smile on my face!
4. An auntie working at the coffeeshop gave me a hug for no reason. =D
5. Saw an awesome photo my boy took in perth! It just blew my mind! And I thank God for the stars he created!
6. I feel happy sorting out the work I had to do. I am thankful that I have a job! YAY!!!
Thats all for now! More to come!